Friday, August 12, 2016

One Day At A Time






I am thankful that this day came for me.  It was disguised in anger and disappointment and frustration but now I know that this new chapter in my life is going to be the best ever!! 

I can breath and enjoy and smell the flowers and hang with my grrls and husband and not worry about the 9-5 grind that wore on me so much over the last decade.  It is still an adjustment but one that I happy to be able to make.  Some never get that chance or are forced into it by some major disaster in their life.  I chose this and will do what I can to fulfill my true purpose.  I don't know exactly what that looks like yet, but I know that it involves art and writing and giving to others and sharing my unique wisdom.

I am ready...

No comments:

Post a Comment